High-dose zinc with copper
Zinc Plus is vegetable capsules with organic zinc from three high-quality sources. This zinc supplement is ultra-dose and includes other important minerals as well, to avoid leaching the body's levels. Zinc has many functions in your body and is also an important antioxidant. Among other things, this essential mineral affects the metabolism of protein, fat, and carbohydrates. Zinc is also needed for optimal function of the immune system.
- Zinc from three high-quality sources
- Fortified with copper, manganese, chromium, and iron
- An important antioxidant
- Needed for a normal immune system
- Zinc from three sources
Zinc Plus contains organic zinc in three different forms: zinc picolinate, zinc citrate, and zinc gluconate. The most common form of zinc is zinc sulphate, although this form is not as easy to absorb as the others. Zinc picolinate, for example, is 200–500 percent easier to absorb. All the different forms of zinc in Zinc Plus have high bioavailability, meaning that they are more easily absorbed by the body. This also means that you need a lower dose, reducing the risk of leaching other minerals, such as copper and iron.
- Zinc has many important functions in the body and is found in all our cells
- Low zinc levels can reduce hair growth
- A prolonged, high intake of zinc may contribute to copper deficiency