PURE Boswellia Frankincense ECO
- Spicy, woody with a citrus scent
- Great in aromatherapy
- Product description
Frankincense essential oil
PURE Boswellia Frankincense ECO is an essential oil that is mildly antiseptic, astringent, and anti-inflammatory. It is therefore frequently used in skincare, for dry, sensitive, mature, and oily skin. The oil has a supportive effect on the skin and stimulates the cells. PURE Boswellia Frankincense ECO is produced by gentle steam distillation of plant resin from the Boswellia tree family. The scent is slightly spicy with a woody tone and hints of citrus, which is well suited for aromatherapy, or as a fragrance in cosmetics and skincare.
- Suits all skin types
- Spicy and woody tones with hints of citrus
- Mildly antiseptic and astringent
- Produced by steam distillation
Tip: Boswellia Frankincense is great together with other essential oils, such as PURE Lemon Oil ECO, PURE Rosemary Oil ECO, and PURE Lavender Oil ECO.
Frankincense for the skin
Frankincense is one of the oldest known fragrances and was used as far back as in former Egypt. It has long been used as incense in several religions. Recently, it has also been acknowledged for its positive effects on the skin and is therefore common in many skincare products. People with problematic skin, like acne, can benefit especially from using the oil in their skincare, as it acts as a cleanser. Because it also has a stimulating effect, contributing to new skin cell formation, it is also popular in anti-aging products.
Facial oil with Frankincense:
You can easily make a facial oil that suits your skin type.
|• Vegetable oil – choose at least two that suit your skin type|
|• Essential oil – a few drops|
|• Liquid vitamin E – a few drops|
- Choose the vegetable oils you know suit your skin type best. If one of the oils is extremely oily, you can take a little less of that and more of the other.
- Add a few drops of PURE Boswellia Frankincense ECO.
- Add a couple of drops of liquid vitamin E, which is a naturally preserving vitamin that also has a positive effect on your skin.
- Pour your facial oil into a beautiful flask.