Detox powder with greens
Healthwell Detox Greens is a nutritious and 100% natural blend of vegetables, fruits, berries, algae and herbs that you can use alongside a detox or as part of a healthy diet. Detox Greens from Healthwell contains plenty of important nutrients and antioxidants, all so that you can carry out the best detox possible. One serving of Healthwell Detox Greens is equivalent to a large bowl of fruits and vegetables, and contains no additives, sweeteners or added sugar. Perfect if you want a natural product!
- Nutrient powder rich in antioxidants
- 100% natural and free from sweeteners
- Vegetable mix with algae, berries and fruit
- One serving corresponds to a large bowl of fruit and vegetables
- Active substances with expelling properties
- Suitable as part of a detox
- Can be mixed into smoothies
You can try a detox when you want to kickstart a healthier life and get started with healthier habits. During a focused detox, you mix the powder with water and drink, but it is also possible to use the powder as a vitamin supplement in, for example, a smoothie. For a better effect, combine Detox Greens with Detox capsules Morning and Detox capsules Evening.
What does Detox Greens contain?
Healthwell Detox Green's powder contains 100% natural ingredients of vegetables, fruits, berries, herbs, spices and algae, a mix that gives you a variety of vitamins and minerals. In addition to the nutrient-rich content helping to protect your cells from oxidation and free radicals, the powder contributes to a functioning digestion, a pleasant feeling of satiety and cleansing, properties that help with your detox.
The detox powder contains:
- Wheatgrass powder which, despite its name, is gluten-free. Wheatgrass is very nutritious and contains chlorophyll, amino acids, copper, zinc, iron, calcium and vitamin E. In addition to the rich content of nutrients, wheatgrass consists of half fiber, which contributes to a healthy intestinal function and is beneficial for your detox. In addition to the rich content of fiber and chlorophyll, wheatgrass is rich in base-forming minerals and contributes to a normal pH balance in the body, making wheatgrass a popular product to use when you want to regain the pH balance in the body, like during a detox.
- Spirulina is a nutrient-rich algae that has a content of no less than 100 different nutrients. For example, spirulina consists of 60-70% protein and contains all the essential amino acids that the body needs. In addition to having a high protein content, spirulina is rich in vitamins and minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc, B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E. Thanks to this great mix, spirulina is rich in antioxidants, chlorophyll and the essential fatty acid omega-6, an important property that helps protect cells from oxidative stress and boost the immune system.
- Spinach powder is rich in vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and thylakoids. Thylakoids are found in many dark green leafy vegetables and have been discovered to contribute to both digestion and slower absorption of nutrients in food, which can have a positive effect on your appetite. Because digestion is slow, signals are sent that you are full, which leads to you eating less.
- Avocado extract is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber and healthy fats. Thanks to this mix, the body receives both nutrition and can possibly give you a longer feeling of satiety.
- Fiber gives a pleasant feeling of satiety at the same time as it contributes to a normal intestinal function.
- Rosehip powder is rich in vitamin C and the minerals iron, potassium, calcium, folic acid and magnesium. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and contributes to a normally functioning immune system. Iron contributes to normal blood formation and oxygen transport and potassium help regulate blood pressure.
- Beetroot juice from beets is rich not only in vitamins and minerals, but has a high content of nitrate and flavonoids. Nitrate has been shown to affect nitric oxide formation, which in turn helps to dilate blood vessels, leading to good blood flow. Studies have also shown that beetroot contains the amino acid betaine and is high in fiber, properties that are interesting when it comes to detox and cleansing.
- Dandelion powder has long been used in health foods and in connection with cleansing regimens. Dandelion is considered an herb and not only contains vitamin C and minerals, but is also rich in bitter substances.
- Queen bee jelly has been widely used in beauty products thanks to its rich content of collagen, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Queen bee jelly not only does good on the skin - it works just as well to care for the inside.
- Acerola powder has a high content of vitamin C, so high that it has about 30 times more vitamin C than an orange. In addition to vitamin C, the acerola cherry is also rich in calcium, iron, anthocyanin and antioxidants.
- Grape seed extract is rich in flavonoids and polyphenols that act as antioxidants.
- Lemon balm extracts have long been used in supplements for peace and quiet and to create a feeling of relaxation.
- Green tea extract contains as much as 40% polyphenols. Polyphenols are a very interesting class of substances that contain phenolic groups that can act as antioxidants. Green tea also contains catechins called EGCG which have been studied for its positive effect during a diet.
- Ginger extract has a rich mix of vitamins and minerals - just to name a few you will find copper, zinc, vitamin B6 and vitamin E. But in this respect, the ginger content of the gingerols is interesting because they have been shown to increase heat production in the body, which can have a positive effect on energy consumption during a detox.
- Acai powder is rich in the beneficial and healthy omega fatty acids, antioxidants, polyphenols and flavonoids.
- Blueberry powder has a rich content of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids and has long been used for its positive effect on the stomach. Blueberries also have a high content of sterols and antioxidants that protect the cells from free radicals and contribute to a normally functioning immune system.